Account Services Coordinator
The Account Services Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Enterprise Sales and Customer Success teams by carrying out a variety of value add activities that ensure that our enterprise customers are being served in a timely and effective manner and provides the essential support to the sales executives so that they are spending more of their time on new business development. They will be working closely with the Customer Success team helping with customer on-boarding and account support.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to be part of a dynamic team selling to and supporting the Business Aviation and Military markets - Enterprise, the fastest growing segments of the Company. This position will work directly with customers so the successful candidate must be able to communicate in a highly professional and courteous manner, maintain an upbeat and positive outlook and be comfortable with addressing multiple customer inquiries and cases at any given time.
- Helping Sales Executives onboard customers by processing orders, updating Salesforce CRM, attending to initial new client inquiries related to payment and account set up to ensure a positive customer success experience.
- Taking routine orders by phone for account upgrades and renewals.
- Managing the inbound queue by responding to common, non-complex inquiries, and otherwise assigning cases to appropriate sales executive and/or members of the Pilot Support Team (PST).
- Helping to maintain updated information and research intelligence in SalesForce CRM.
- Occasional interaction with the accounting team creating invoices and managing accounts receivable.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, business operations support and/or account management, with regular direct communication with customers
- Experience with accounting and invoicing related activities
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce) preferred
- Strong time-management skills in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage competing priorities
- High comfort level speaking with customers on the phone
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health and dental benefits.
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting.
- Flight training reimbursement.
About ForeFlight, LLC:
ForeFlight produces the best selling iPad and iPhone app for pilots flying personal and business aircraft, corporate flight departments, and aircraft operators. Customers include individual pilots worldwide, Fortune 500 corporate flight departments, state and federal agencies, leading operators, and leading aircraft OEMs. We have been in the App Store since Day 1 (7/10/2008) and are consistently ranked in the top 50 grossing iPad apps in the App Store.
We are known for our exceptional software user interface design and responsive, knowledgeable customer support team. ForeFlight Mobile, our flagship application, was named Aviation Consumer's 2011 App of the Year and received Flying Magazine's Editor's Choice Award for 2011, 2012, and 2013. Our app was recently featured in the “Dreams” iPhone commercial.
Our Houston office is located in the River Oaks area. We are a product-focused company where software development and customer service are the top priorities. Our software development team hails from Trinity University, Rice University, Texas A&M, UT Austin, and Clemson. We score 12 out of 12 on the Joel Test. We love shipping.
If you’ve contributed to any open source projects, make sure to include links to relevant code. If you are a recent graduate, please include a copy of your transcript. In your cover letter, please indicate any aviation experience and list any relocation preferences or constraints.