Come fly with ForeFlight.
Content Marketing Specialist
ForeFlight is looking for an exceptional writer and content marketing professional to join our marketing team who brings a passion and creative flair to their work and who is looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing technology company. Though not required, the ideal candidate will have prior experience and/or knowledge in aviation and/or software/technology marketing. We’re looking for someone who has an astute marketing sensibility and loves producing creative written marketing content in a range of formats, including sales presentations and collateral, blog articles, press releases, website product pages, email newsletters, advertising copy, video scripts, and social media posts.
- Support primary marketing/communications needs by creating and writing key marketing materials, including but not limited to writing copy for website pages, printed collateral, event signage, marketing presentations, event presentations, social media posts, blog articles, video scripts, press releases, advertising copy and other corporate communication projects as assigned.
- Support sales team by creating/writing/editing/updating sales collateral, presentations, and other related written materials such as white papers and customer case studies.
- Interview and collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts and customers to generate needed content.
- With the rest of content team, develop creative concepts and templates for the various content types enumerated above.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years experience in content marketing and copywriting, preferably in aviation and/or software related fields.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Ability to communicate complex and technical subjects in accessible and creative ways.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines working in an independent manner.
- Must submit a portfolio of work covering range of writing formats.
- Health and dental benefits.
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting.
- Flight training reimbursement.
- Competitive compensation plan.
ForeFlight was founded in 2007 by aviation entrepreneurs who set out to build elegant, high-performing flight planning and flight bag apps for pilots. ForeFlight Mobile, the company’s flagship product, is used by individual pilots and professional flight crews all over the world to efficiently gather weather and destination information, route plan and file, access and manage electronic charts and maps, organize flight publications, reference as an enroute navigation aid, and manage iPad deployments. ForeFlight serves pilots in all segments of aviation, including personal, business, commercial, and military. In addition, the company’s Fanatical Pilot Support™ Team delivers amazingly fast and friendly customer service.