Come fly with ForeFlight.
Marketing Events Coordinator
ForeFlight is seeking a detail oriented go-getter to join our marketing team and to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing technology company. We're looking for someone who has a knack for project management, believes in the power of checklists, and has a love for logistics.
- Support Marketing Events Manager with planning for and execution of company events and tradeshow participation.
- Support marketing, sales, and event related travel needs by researching and booking travel arrangements.
- Manage event applications and show forms, track deadlines, and assist with internal and external event related communications.
- Coordinate with exhibit house on event and inventory logistics.
- Manage collateral, apparel, and marketing property inventory.
- Monitor and reconcile monthly marketing, event, and sales budget.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills Requirements
- 1 to 3 years experience in event/meeting planning, Marketing or Communications background a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excel in a deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines working in an independent manner.
- Ability to be creative and resourceful in solving problems.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Generous health and dental benefits.
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting.
- Flight training reimbursement.
About ForeFlight, LLC
ForeFlight was founded in 2007 by aviation entrepreneurs who set out to build elegant, high-performing flight planning and flight bag apps for pilots. ForeFlight Mobile, the company’s flagship product, is used by individual pilots and professional flight crews all over the world to efficiently gather weather and destination information, route plan and file, access and manage electronic charts and maps, organize flight publications, reference as an enroute navigation aid, and manage iPad deployments. ForeFlight serves pilots in all segments of aviation, including personal, business, commercial, and military. In addition, the company's Fanatical Pilot Support™ Team delivers amazingly fast and friendly customer service.