Come fly with ForeFlight.
ForeFlight is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, and creative graphic designer to join our marketing team who is equally comfortable working in print and digital to support a variety of sales, advertising, event, and content marketing activities.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to be part of a dynamic sales, marketing and content team at a company that is widely heralded for its sophisticated brand and attention to user experience and interaction design. This position will be responsible for concepting and designing assets including, but not limited to, print and digital brochures, sales sheets, white papers, emails, presentations, print and digital ads, print and digital signage, exhibit graphics, web pages, infographics, graphics for video, and social media content. The ideal candidate has the creative vision and talent to translate business objectives into pixel-perfect mock-ups for a wide range of digital projects as well as produce beautifully laid out print materials from non-formatted copy and content assets.
(Note this position is full-time in our Houston, TX office. No remote candidates please.)
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and content team to layout, design, and produce all of the various content assets listed above.
- Develop and maintain marketing brand style guide.
- Work with iOS and Web App UX and design team to ensure visual vocabulary and standards are consistently applied across all company products and materials.
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years years agency and/or brand experience in both print and digital graphic design.
- Bachelor's degree in Design a plus. Quality of work is much more important.
- Ability to translate a business objective into a purposeful design.
- Ability and willingness to balance new creative thinking within established boundaries.
- Expert-level skill with design tools so time and effort can be focused on content: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are a must.
- Experience with additional design and video editing tools such as Sketch, After Effects, and Premier is a plus.
- Basic understanding and competency in HTML/CSS is a plus.
- High standards and attention to detail is a must.
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage competing priorities.
- High comfort level working with productivity applications such as project management tools, issue tracking tools, internal chat and communication tools.
- Interest in aviation is a plus.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Generous health and dental benefits.
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting.
- Flight training reimbursement.
About ForeFlight, LLC
ForeFlight was founded in 2007 by aviation entrepreneurs who set out to build elegant, high-performing flight planning and flight bag apps for pilots. ForeFlight Mobile, the company’s flagship product, is used by individual pilots and professional flight crews all over the world to efficiently gather weather and destination information, route plan and file, access and manage electronic charts and maps, organize flight publications, reference as an enroute navigation aid, and manage iPad deployments. ForeFlight serves pilots in all segments of aviation, including personal, business, commercial, and military. In addition, the company's Fanatical Pilot Support™ Team delivers amazingly fast and friendly customer service.