To provide administrative and organizational support for leadership team members and the office.
Skills & Requirements
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Customer Relations
- Math Aptitude
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Completes travel arrangements to include accommodations, transportation and a prepared itinerary. Maintains a travel calendar for the office.
- Maintains an organized office meeting room calendar and schedules meetings and appointments as needed.
- Answers telephone system, takes accurate messages, and screens and direct telephone calls for management in a professional manner. Greets and responds to visitors.
- Purchases company hardware for new team members and as needed. Completes initial device configuration and maintains company hardware log.
- Gathers necessary receipts and regularly maintains credit card transaction spreadsheets. Uploads receipts and processes expense reimbursements. Reconciles expense reimbursements.
- Inventories and orders office supplies and equipment as needed. Purchases and maintains office snacks and beverages. Runs errands to support office needs. Assists with office cleanliness as needed.
- Assists with planning and orchestrating corporate & team meetings and events. Assists with preparation of marketing content and materials. Assists with selection, ordering and inventory of logo apparel.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis. Assists with shipping items when needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Health and dental benefits.
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting.
- Flight training reimbursement.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior executive assistant experience is a plus.
About ForeFlight, LLC
ForeFlight produces the best selling iPad and iPhone app for pilots flying personal and business aircraft, corporate flight departments, and aircraft operators. Customers include individual pilots worldwide, Fortune 500 corporate flight departments, state and federal agencies, leading operators, and leading aircraft OEMs. We have been in the App Store since Day 1 (7/10/2008) and are consistently ranked in the top 50 grossing iPad apps in the App Store.
We are known for our exceptional software user interface design and responsive, knowledgable customer support team. ForeFlight Mobile, our flagship application, was named Aviation Consumer's 2011 App of the Year and received Flying Magazine's Editors' Choice Award for 2011, 2012, and 2013. Our app was recently featured in the "Dreams" iPhone commercial.
Our downtown Austin office is located at 621 E 6th St, just a short walk from the MetroRail station. We are a product-focused company where software development and customer service are the top priorities. Our software development team hails from Trinity University, Rice University, Texas A&M, UT Austin, and Clemson. We score 12 out of 12 on the Joel Test. We love shipping.