At ForeFlight we know you want a rewarding career. To do that, you need challenging projects, a good work environment, and awesome coworkers. We believe in our employees, and we empower them to make a direct impact on our products and messaging. Because we understand what our staff need, we have a low turn-around rate, our employees become brand ambassadors, and we are recognized as a premier leader in the aviation industry.
To provide administrative and organizational support for leadership team members and the office.
Skills & Requirements
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Customer Relations
- Math Aptitude
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Completes travel arrangements to include accommodations, transportation and a prepared itinerary. Maintains a travel calendar for the office.
- Maintains an organized office meeting room calendar and schedules meetings and appointments as needed.
- Answers telephone system, takes accurate messages, and screens and direct telephone calls for management in a professional manner. Greets and responds to visitors.
- Purchases company hardware for new team members and as needed. Completes initial device configuration and maintains company hardware log.
- Gathers necessary receipts and regularly maintains credit card transaction spreadsheets. Uploads receipts and processes expense reimbursements. Reconciles expense reimbursements.
- Inventories and orders office supplies and equipment as needed. Purchases and maintains office snacks and beverages. Runs errands to support office needs. Assists with office cleanliness as needed.
- Assists with planning and orchestrating corporate & team meetings and events. Assists with preparation of marketing content and materials. Assists with selection, ordering and inventory of logo apparel.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis. Assists with shipping items when needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Health and dental benefits.
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting.
- Flight training reimbursement.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior executive assistant experience is a plus.
About ForeFlight, LLC
ForeFlight produces the best selling iPad and iPhone app for pilots flying personal and business aircraft, corporate flight departments, and aircraft operators. Customers include individual pilots worldwide, Fortune 500 corporate flight departments, state and federal agencies, leading operators, and leading aircraft OEMs. We have been in the App Store since Day 1 (7/10/2008) and are consistently ranked in the top 50 grossing iPad apps in the App Store.
We are known as a leader in aviation and software development because we build exceptional products and hire skilled employees. Over the last decade, we have not only revolutionized the pilot’s flight bag but serve customers across the world and touch all segments of aviation. Our drive for innovation is why we won Aviation Week’s Laureate Award for Best New Product, received Flying Magazine’s Editor’s Choice Award four times, and are featured in Apple’s “Dreams” iPhone commercial.
Our recently expanded more than 10,000 sq. ft. office sits near the historic River Oaks neighborhood with panoramic views of the Houston skyline and is within walking distance to local favorites like Torchy’s Tacos. As the nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston is home to arguably one of the world’s best food scenes with over 10,000 restaurants. Lively arts and entertainment districts mean a festival, live concert or local farmers’ market is always just around the corner. Home to over 20 Fortune 500 companies and a robust local economy, Houston is a major corporate center.