Come fly with ForeFlight.
At ForeFlight we know you want a rewarding career. To do that, you need challenging projects, a good work environment, and awesome coworkers. We believe in our employees, and we empower them to make a direct impact on our products and messaging. Because we understand what our staff need, we have a low turn-around rate, our employees become brand ambassadors, and we are recognized as a premier leader in the aviation industry.
ForeFlight is looking for a passionate and polished sales rep to join our growing team. The ideal candidate loves selling software, technology or aviation related products and building durable and lasting relationships with customers. Day to day, this person will be responsible for outbound sales activities with assigned accounts in business aviation and growing a book of business with an emphasis on quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Develop and maintain action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Develop and maintain monthly sales forecasts.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Identify and help resolve client concerns, working with Sales Admin and Technical Support team.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to support team and other company staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
- 2 to 3 years experience in business to business sales, preferably in aviation or software related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to develop ongoing customer relationships.
- Passion for selling software, technology products.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel.
- Health and dental benefits.
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting.
- Flight training reimbursement.
- Competitive compensation plan.
About ForeFlight, LLC
ForeFlight produces the best selling iPad and iPhone app for pilots flying personal and business aircraft, corporate flight departments, and aircraft operators. Customers include individual pilots worldwide, Fortune 500 corporate flight departments, state and federal agencies, leading operators, and leading aircraft OEMs. We have been in the App Store since Day 1 (7/10/2008) and are consistently ranked in the top 50 grossing iPad apps in the App Store.
We are known as a leader in aviation and software development because we build exceptional products and hire skilled employees. Over the last decade, we have not only revolutionized the pilot’s flight bag but serve customers across the world and touch all segments of aviation. Our drive for innovation is why we won Aviation Week’s Laureate Award for Best New Product, received Flying Magazine’s Editor’s Choice Award four times, and are featured in Apple’s “Dreams” iPhone commercial.
Our recently expanded more than 10,000 sq. ft. office sits near the historic River Oaks neighborhood with panoramic views of the Houston skyline and is within walking distance to local favorites like Torchy’s Tacos. As the nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston is home to arguably one of the world’s best food scenes with over 10,000 restaurants. Lively arts and entertainment districts mean a festival, live concert or local farmers’ market is always just around the corner. Home to over 20 Fortune 500 companies and a robust local economy, Houston is a major corporate center.