Come fly with ForeFlight.
ForeFlight is looking for a passionate and polished sales rep to join our growing team. The ideal candidate loves selling software, technology or aviation related products and building durable and lasting relationships with customers. Day to day, this person will be responsible for outbound sales activities with assigned accounts in business aviation and growing a book of business with an emphasis on quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Develop and maintain action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Develop and maintain monthly sales forecasts.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Identify and help resolve client concerns, working with Sales Admin and Technical Support team.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to support team and other company staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
- 2 to 3 years experience in business to business sales, preferably in aviation or software related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to develop ongoing customer relationships.
- Passion for selling software, technology products.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel.
- Health and dental benefits.
- 401(k) matching with immediate vesting.
- Flight training reimbursement.
- Competitive compensation plan.
About ForeFlight, LLC
ForeFlight produces the best selling iPad and iPhone app for pilots flying personal and business aircraft, corporate flight departments, and aircraft operators. Customers include individual pilots worldwide, Fortune 500 corporate flight departments, state and federal agencies, leading operators, and leading aircraft OEMs. We have been in the App Store since Day 1 (7/10/2008) and are consistently ranked in the top 50 grossing iPad apps in the App Store.
We are known for our exceptional software user interface design and responsive, knowledgable customer support team. ForeFlight Mobile, our flagship application, was named Aviation Consumer's 2011 App of the Year and received Flying Magazine's Editors' Choice Award for 2011, 2012, and 2013. Our app was recently featured in the “Dreams” iPhone commercial.
Our Houston office is located in the River Oaks area. We are a product-focused company where software development and customer service are the top priorities. Our software development team hails from Trinity University, Rice University, Texas A&M, UT Austin, and Clemson. We score 12 out of 12 on the Joel Test. We love shipping.
If you’ve contributed to any open source projects, make sure to include links to relevant code. If you are a recent graduate, please include a copy of your transcript. In your cover letter, please indicate any aviation experience and list any relocation preferences or constraints.